[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New member! - Carers UK Forum

New member!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi my name is Charlotte and I am 20 years old, my mother is the primary carer for my grandmother who is in her 80s and has severe Alzheimer’s disease. I help with the caring role of my grandmother and see her everyday, I know my mother experiences great strain both physically and emotionally and I feel its my duty as a daughter to help out as much as possible and I like to think that we are a team! I think that this is a great website which will provide us with support knowing that there are many people in similar situations. Thank you!
Hi Charlotte and welcome, plenty of support and advice to be found here.
Hi there Charlotte, glad you found the forum and I'm sure it will be useful and supportive to both you and your Mum. Welcome aboard!

Bell x
Hi Charlotte and welcome Image
Welcome aboard Charlotte

x x
Hello and welcome Image
Hello and welcome to the forum Image
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Hello Charlotte Image Welcome to our Forum. I'm sure that you'll find many of us are in the same boat with our Caring. I hope that you find it useful to visit our site - and I think that your Mum is very lucky to have you as a daughter to help her x