[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello everyone - Carers UK Forum

Hello everyone

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, my name is jason and i care for my wife who was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia over 7yrs ago,i have really struggled bringing up the children on my own but the hardest part has been the loneliness and isolation. i hope to make some friends and maybe offer some help to anyone finding things difficult.
Hiya Jason and a warm welcome to the forum. There's plenty of support and advice to be found on here, roll call on carer to carer is a good place to get to know us all.

Karen
Hi Jason,
Yep, isolation comes to easily to carers Image but luckily you've come into a good crowd here Image
Feel free to browse the forum and just jump in as and when you want. This forum has helped me battle loneliness and hope it can do the same for you Image
BB
Hi.

Welcome to the forums, great bunch of people here.
Hope to see you posting around the forums soon.

Tracey x
Hi Jason good to meet you, quite a few of us on here caring for partners so your in the right place!
Hi Jason and welcome Image
thanks everyone for a nice welcome i really appreciate it Image
Hi Jason,
Welcome to the forum.
You are in a good crowd here. Image
Minnie
Listen to this carefully I will say this only once , welcome to the crazy place that is our forum Image always somebody to help . Image Image
Listen to this carefully I will say this only once , welcome to the crazy place that is our forum Image always somebody to help . Image Image
well said..lol.

Welcome Jason