Newbie to forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
HELP
How do you use it.The terminology means nothing to me. There is no guide how to use it
Hi Melanie and welcome
You seem to be doing fine as you have made your first post. Just click on the headings and when you want to answer click on ' post reply and submit at the bottom of the window when you are ready. Just look out for a message which tells you if someone else has just answered, in case you want to change your words because in that case you have to click submit again.
I confess that I haven't a clue how to use facebook and no idea what tweet and twitter is unless referring to garden birds! If I managed this forum, you will get the hang of it in no time.
Who do you care for?
KR
Elaine
Hello Melanie

You'll probably find answers to a lot of your questions via the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) tab in the purple banner at the top of the page - just click on any of the topics listed for further information.

There is also a lot of information in the "Your 'how to' guide for using the Forum"
https://www.carersuk.org/forum/forum-gu ... -the-forum (click on the link to take you to the section).
I'm the piggie in the middle. I care/ look after my mum and my 11 year old daughter. We all live together. I have been looking caring after mum since dad died in 2009.Duty call by daughter needs help with homework. Nice to talk.
Melanie - hi - being piggy in the middle is never a good place to be! What is wrong with your mum that she needs care? Do you get any help with her from professional care-workers? I do hope so!