[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello, - Carers UK Forum

Hello,

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Hi, I am Carole,
I care for my 28 year old daughter who has learning difficulties, and many health problems.
She has recently had 3 major abdominal operations in the last year which has been very stressful.
Hoping 2012 is a better year than 2010 and 2011!!
Carole
Hi Carole, welcome to the forum, lots of help and support on here from wonderfull people.
Hi Carole,
Warm welcome, nice to have you with us.
Take care
Minnie Image
Hi Carole,
It sounds as though you have had a tough time over the last few years. I care for a daughter aged 18 and son aged 16, so I at least share knowledge of looking after (nearly, in my case) adult children.
I am sure you will find lots of support here.
Alison
Hi Carole,and welcome.Hope,as you say,that next year is a better one. Image Image Image
Hello Carole, and a warm welcome from me too Image

Like others here I really do hope things are a little better for you both in 2012. I am keeping my fingers crossed ( well thats not quite true, but I shall be crossing them once I have finished on my PC ! ).

Meanwhile, I have just made some coffee. Do you take sugar ? Milk ?

Best wishes,

Robert Image
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum...........coffee's on the go here too. Image

Karen
Hello and welcome Image Image
Thank you all for the warm welcome, just get time to come online at night,
when everyone has gone Image
Hello Audrey,
how are you,
x