[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new to this will it work? - Carers UK Forum

new to this will it work?

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Image Just to say hi to all have been caring for my wife now for 11 years and have I been nagged at for that
long dos'nt time fly.
She has ostio arthritis leg's and hand's can hardly walk and up until 11 years ago
had dropped my dinner on the floor to often (but the dog had a nice feed) Image
I will try to get use to this ,and perhaps write more? when I get the time. thanks. malcolm
Hi Malcolm,
Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you with us.
Minnie Image
Welcome!
Hi Malcolm
Welcome.
I care for my Hubby who also has OA (plus other problems)
This forum has been brilliant for me, hope you find the time to post and get to know everyone, it's good to know you are not alone
xx
Hello Malcolm..... Its really good to hear from you Image I'm sure you will find support here. We dont have all the answers but like yourself, we are all trying to do our best.

Welcome !

Robert
Hi and welcome.Hope you find the Forum useful and fun. Image Image Image
Hiya and welcome. Image
Hi and welcome from me too Image Image
Welcome and I know what you mean about the dropping of the food , but lyn and I just have a laugh about it , we find it helps Image , keep posting and as somebody has already said , we dont have all the answers but we all try to help in our own way . Image
Hello and welcome from me too.

I just threaten my OH with a pelican bib as he is a dinner dropper. I can speak, if we go out for a meal I colour co-ordinate my top with what I will be eating!!

Take care
Meg