[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hello - Carers UK Forum

Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi,

I'm Craige

I am Full time Carer for my wife, I have help from a live in carer. I care for my wife who has MS and Bipolar.

I'm on here to look for people in a similar situations who might be able to help or guide me.

It's hard to deal with and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. But I'm here to look for help.

Regards

Craige
What do you find the three most challenging things? There are often solutions, but when there are lots of challenges, unravelling them and actively working on three at a time often helps. Inreality it means that you make a few enquiries about one and then wait for a reply, and then repeat with the second and third!
Hi Craig

Welcome to the forum. Not sure we'll have all the answers, but we'll definitely have plenty of empathy with how you feel - don't think that we will be shocked by anything you think or feel. Together we all seem to muddle along, sometimes being able to offer real nuggets and gems of info we have gleaned from our own situation, but just as importantly, we provide a sympathetic ear for you to vent at.

Hope you'll find it useful.

Steph x