[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new to the forum - Carers UK Forum

new to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi

im new on this forum,i've been quite depressed today and was looking round the net for anything to do with carers,im 28 been lookin after my ma for 6 years she had a brain haemorrage and i was only person who could stop her from being put in a care home,i wouldnt of let that happen for various reasons,but increasingly of late i just can't stop being depressed about my future and dont feel i can talk about it with any1,i also think people are very presumptious about carers its all jus gettin me down basically dont really know what i expect from this forum but anyways thats how i feel today.
Hi endlessnameless
Welcome to the forum Image
I'm a carer for my mother too.
You'll find people here who are easy to talk to.
We are all in the same boat, one way or another.

Look forward to reading more of your posts.
Jump right in and join in with any discussion that takes your interest.

Cheryl x
i not really sure how to get around the site yet ive just been reading a few things so far,i've got to be honest i never really liked the idea of talking about anything to do with caring and never liked the idea of groups and the like until recently,it just feels like if u help people out sometimes(not my mother) family in general they say and do all the right things then eventually dont wanna know anymore,i gotta admit i just feel like gettin all off my chest today.
i not really sure how to get around the site yet ive just been reading a few things so far,i've got to be honest i never really liked the idea of talking about anything to do with caring and never liked the idea of groups and the like until recently,it just feels like if u help people out sometimes(not my mother) family in general they say and do all the right things then eventually dont wanna know anymore,i gotta admit i just feel like gettin all off my chest today.
So...shoot, let it all hang out.. where are you from in Scotland?
I'm in Kilsyth. And I have two tickets to the big UEFA match at Ibrox on Thursday for me and my boy, so I am in tru blue heaven. What team do you support, if any? Or if you are in the tiny minority who don't follow follow follow the 90 minute wonders - well what else do you enjoy ?
I actually support the other half m8,but good luck on thursday mosta my m8s are blues.
Just wanted to add my welcome too.

If you click on this link it may help you work your way round.

http://www.carersuk.org/Forums/faq.php? ... 5b78e39191

Rosemary

x x

Also havea read of this post as a good place to start

http://www.carersuk.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=1260

matt