[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to the forum - Carers UK Forum

New to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello there, this is my first post so here goes. I am a full time carer looking after my 88 year old Mum. She has Rheumatoid Arthritis - diagnosed last August - gave up my job to look after her.

Just looking for some friends???
Hello Vivien and welcome to the forum :)

Lots of lovely, chatty folk here - have a look around and join in wherever you like or if you have a specific question start of new topic and someone is bound to along with the answer or some advice.
Hi and welcome

Tilly
Hi Vivien. Welcome to the forum. :)
Hi Vivien, welcome to the forum. Make sure you plan some regular "me" time. If mum needs a lot of help, she might be entitled to Attendance Allowance, some people don't reaaise this to start with. I supported my mum for years, but now she is in full time nursing care sfter a long series of problems. I also have a 34 year old son with learning difficulties. I live on the edge of the New Forest, main hobby dressmaking when I get a chance!
t
Hi and welcome :)
Hello, Welcome :)
Hi and welcome Vivien. I hope you enjoy the forum. There are lots of cyber friends waiting.

Melly1
hi vivien welcome sending hugs.
Hello! Warm welcome from me too!

Bell x