[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to the forum - Carers UK Forum

New to the forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone, my name is Amy and I wanted to introduce myself Image I've been affiliated with Carers UK for a while but have only just registered to join the forum. I'm the former carer of my mum and sister and am now an Ambassador for the charity. I'm quite active with campaigning etc and if you look in the Campaigns/Petitions section, I've popped the link to a petition I've drawn up.

Hope you're all well, nice to 'meet' you!! Image
Hi Amy, nice to meet you too Image
Hi Amy, welcome from me too. I care part time for my son with SLD and my elderly, physically frail mum. Used to support mum in law with Alzheimers; father in law with bowel cancer and heart disease; and father with prostate cancer and heart disease as well. At one stage they were all seriously ill together but sadly they have now died, so has my husband. Now I have serious health problems.