[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to site - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

New to site

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi all, my name is Lynne well i am a total nutter, confined to a wheelchair having multiple sclorosis and having had 2 major strokes. so question?? does that make me a carer or a caree .
Let me pretend to play the social worker (dont worry, I'm not one!)

Erm, well how do YOU feel about that? (dissolves in laughter!)
You have the T shirt, now get stuck into the discussion ......
sorry
hi Lynn
not been well thats my excouse & im sticking to it Image Image Image Image Image
hope to talk soon
Christal xx
ha ha ha ............. Oh excaliber, of course i have the tee shirt .......... you can tell its mine, i have slopped ALL down the front. (whoops, seems to be down sides and the back as well!! shhhh dont tell anyone, we will say it is supposed to be this colour...... they will never know) I used to be an IT girl (eat your heart out tara palma tomlinson lol) now i am a this and that girl, i tell the carers - do this do that (now it is a very close relation to push me pull me)
Ignore my sense of humour, i am WICKED Image
Chrystal........................ GOOD EXCUSE!! I use it all the time tee hee hee - a girl after my own heart, so of course you are forgiven xxx