[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to site - Carers UK Forum

New to site

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi all, my name is Lynne (bet you would never guess that one in a million years lol) live in the north of england and have brought 2 sons up on my own, the eldest is 19 and has multiple complex disabilities, the main ones (well the main ones to me anyway) are severe autism and learning difficulties. The brain damage was mainly caused by being born with half an heart, heart attack at 2 days old, stroke and major heart surgery at 4 days old. the youngest one is 17 and has adhd, and me??? well i am a total nutter, confined to a wheelchair having multiple sclorosis and having had 2 major strokes. Well i JUST HAD to find out what my eldest went through as a baby didnt i?............ so question?? does that make me a carer or a caree........ mmmmmmmm what came first the chicken or the egg lol.
Hi Lynne, welcome to the forum!

Your sense of humour will be a welcome addition to this community of carers.

I have a 22 year old with autism and it's hard enough - how do you cope?
Hi Lynne,

Just adding my welcome to forum.Like Charles said how on earth do you cope?
Look forward to getting to know more about you and your sons.Hope you feel right at home.

Rosemary
Just adding my welcome to the forum Lynne.

Look forward to hearing more about you and your family - don't worry about being a 'nutter', there's a few of us about on here (mentioning no names of course Image )

Take care

Paula xx
Just adding my welcome to the forum Lynne

You sure sound like you got alot to cope with but no doubt you do it well! Hope that you'll find the forum and site very helpful and supportive.

Take care
Maryann x
Thank you for the welcome, Rosemary, you KNOW how i cope you mad geordie, my boys are my life, and i am alive - so it is easy to cope with all that wealth xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for the welcome, Rosemary, you KNOW how i cope you mad geordie, my boys are my life, and i am alive - so it is easy to cope with all that wealth xxxxxxxxxxxx
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Image Image .Can you ever forgive me for not picking up on it you sly witch Image Image .You sneak Image .

If you had told me you were coming here I could have warned the others Image

Rosemary
x x x x
ha ha ha ha ha - i just soooooooooo love you to bits girl, dont you just feel real stupid now - (oh i soooooooo know i am going to suffer for this one!!) well that gave me my giggle for the night Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Lynn,

Welcome to the site. It's good to laugh as it makes the day look brighter!! Look forward to your posts.

Sue
hi roo.
nice to see you over here as well
Christal xx