[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new to fourums - Carers UK Forum

new to fourums

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi I care for my son who has complex needs, physical wheelchair user, allso mental heath problems in one way we are lucky that people realise there is a problem, but very few understand that he needs rund the clock care. Now the government say that we may have to go on Jsa how can I find a job and provide the care my son needs. I already work more than 35 hours maybe i can get a duplicating machine. anyone know where to buy one. seriousley I have real concerns about what is going on on one hand where told you do a good job, but that is not enough now we want you to go to work as well. take care everybody shazi.
Hi Shazi and welcome
there are lots of great people on here
to help and chat to
Hi Shazi and welcome.
I'm always saying I need a clone, so I can be in 2 places at once Image
hi Shazi

welcome to the forum Image

krys
Hi Shazi nice to meet you and welcome to the forum Image
Hi Shazi and welcome.
I'm always saying I need a clone, so I can be in 2 places at once Image
Welcome aboard Shazi.

Myrtle, my wife reckons I'm a clone. At least I think that's what she said... Image Image