[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New to the site - Carers UK Forum

New to the site

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello all am new here and thought i would poke my head round the door and say hi. I am a single dad of 3 and have been caring for my 3 children since my wife passed away in 2008. My eldest girl is 15 and has autism and epilepsy, and my son is 12 and has severe learning difficulties, I also have a 13 year old daughter. I have managed pretty well up to now but its always nice to know there is a support network out there should i need it as valium is harder to come by.lol
Hi Tony. Open the door and come on in Image
Make yourself comfortable, have a look around and join in wherever you want Image
Thank you, I will.
Hello Tony. Warm sunny welcome coming to you from Spain too! Good that you found us....have a look around the forum and join in when and where you wish. Friendly lot!

Bell x
hi Tony, step right in and make yourself at home Image
Hi Tony,

A warm welcome from me too.xx
Hi Tony,

A belated welcome! Hope you like the forum Image

Lucy
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum, you'll find the kettle's always on in the forum.
......a little late, but hello and welcome. x Image