New to dementia journey

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
936 posts
Pet, they know who it would have been. Ask the manager. Say that if there is EVER such rudeness again you will have no alternative but to ring the nurses professional body.
Sending hugs, glad hubby on the up. xxxxx
Hubby being discharged back to the nursing home today. My determined husband has fought through this. He doesn't even realise he has!
My family and myself are feeling almost trumatised. We felt we were prepared for the inevitable but when it nearly happened,........ Oh dear.
Pet66 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:42 pm
Hubby being discharged back to the nursing home today. My determined husband has fought through this. He doesn't even realise he has!
My family and myself are feeling almost trumatised. We felt we were prepared for the inevitable but when it nearly happened,........ Oh dear.
Really glad to hear that. I am sure that you are all just wrung out. I'm not sure being prepared actually makes the situation any easier. He is clearly a much loved husband, father and grandfather. Take good care of yourself now
Oh dear
Hubby has the very distended tum again. Already. Then this afternoon he went down again. Observations done. Ok except for the oxygen which was a little low but then picked up. Now am waiting for the out of hours doctor to assess. Could be back to the hospital, and he only came out yesterday. I'm so so fretful.
Pet ,
Just to say thinking of you and your husband. Sending a big hug. X Joan
HUGS Pet. Thinking of you.
Hang on tight to that damned roller coaster Pet!
With you in spirit (((hugs)))
Sorry to hear this Pet,((( hugs.))))

Melly1
Hi Pet
What a traumatic time , hope things settle soon for you.
936 posts