[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New starter - Carers UK Forum

New starter

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello everybody, My name is Gordon, My wife was diagnosed with Leukemia (mylo fibrosis) last february. We live in the North of England with our two dogs carla and bella.

I have just been browsing before posting, I have just taken early retirement my last day of work was the 31/12/07 My wife started her chemo some months ago, I think the only problem I have with that is that I have to keep sharpening the needles in my workshop!! best I stop there before I get into trouble.
Regards
Gordon
Hello Gordon,

Just like to welcome you.
As well as the forum the main site itself has a wealth of information so please take a good look round.Look forward to getting to know you both.

Rosemary
Thank you very much
Hi Gordie - welcome to the site!

Look forward to hearing more from you.
Hello Gordan

I'd just like to add my welcome to the others, so glad that you decided to join as I'm sure you'll find it very helpful and supportive!

Take care
Maryann x
Love the picture Maryann, I wish our two would do that sometimes Image