[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Im new here, care for wife with MS - Carers UK Forum

Im new here, care for wife with MS

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello to you all
I have been married to my wife for 23 years and our lives were turned upside down 9 years ago with her initial diagnosis. I tried to balance work and caring for 6 years but had a break down and lost my job in 2008.
Her condition has progressed very quickly and we are now having through floor lifts etc in the house.
It has all become very frightening and draining for me physically and mentally. I have just started having counselling and I feel guilty that I cant cope. Our financial security is being threatened by the reassessment of current benefit claimants for the new esa, and everything seems so difficult.
Sorry to moan.
All the best
hi andrew my wife ms and terrminal emphseamer do you have a local cares center to get in touch with to get some help you need to get help mate to sort out yourself and your money it is hard what we do ask anyone on here if you want to chat send me a message i will get back to you look forward to speak to you soon Image Image Image
andrew dont feel guilty you are doing your best we have through floor lifts you do need help speak to you soon
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum.

K.
Hello.

Welcome to the forums,
Lots of friendly people around here.

Tracey x
welcome aboard Andrew. You will find other members here that will relate to the feelings you are having.

x x
Hi andrew and welcome to the forum.

Im new here too and have already been encouraged by the posts that I've read and the friendship and understanding of other carers. Im sure you'll find this forum a blessing; a place to let off steam, be encouraged by others and get advice that might help you a little in your caring role.

Debbie x
Thank you for all your kind replies.
hi Andrew, my oh has ms too. you can pm me if you want to chat Image