[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new member from skeggy - Carers UK Forum

new member from skeggy

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi my name is ellie from skegness and im a carer for my partner after he was involved in a hit and run accident 7 years ago im also a mum to chloe who is 13,
Hi ellie:

A very warm welcome.
Tony Image
Hi! Welcome! I joined yesterday and so I am new too!

Hope you find the information and support really helpful

Chris
I have been a member for quite a while but just have not been around on here that much, i run my own carers message board which has been up and running for a few months now, we are a friendly place and everyone is welcome, many of my members are also members here and on other sites, just like here we give imformation, make friends, campaign on issues, generally a place we support one another.

Tony Image
Hi Ellie, hope you find your way around soon.
Should be enough to keep you busy, but if you need to know, just ask Image
thanks everyone x
Hi Ellie

Welcome to the forum - look forward to hearing more about you and your lovely family (I've had many a happy holiday in Skeggy!)

Paula xx
Hi Ellie,

Just like to add my welcome too.

Rosemary
Welcome, Ellie - but watch out for Rotherham supporters. They tend to be depressive. Image Image
Welcome, Ellie - but watch out for Rotherham supporters. They tend to be depressive. Image Image
Yes, I can see automatic promotion slipping away................ Image Image