[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new member and in need of help - Carers UK Forum

new member and in need of help

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
i am my husbands carer living in leicestershire, been his carer since we met but only recently started claiming as i wasnt sure i could til i had an advocate from clasp help me with my paperwork and such , in the new year i am going to have my first grandchild and my husband really dosent want me to miss out on this but with the distance and cost i am not sure. recently got told that maybe i might be able to get some help for me and my husband with this does anyone else know anything about this, any help would be appreciated. Image
Hi and welcome.

I'm not sure what, if any help would be available to you but I'm sure others will be along soon who do know.

Karen
thanks Image
Hi Pauline and welcome Image (from one who knows less than Audrey Image Image Image )
Hi and welcome.
Hi and welcome, I always say, I know nothing, cause I don't usually., or should that be I do usually...no nothing Image

But hope you get an answer here soon Image
I've sent you a PM Pauline. In the meantime, welcome aboard!
Hello and welcome Image

Any help available from your local Carers Service? - e.g. while you are away who look after your husband??
Hello and welcome to the Forum, Pauline. I'm sure that Charles had some sensible advice which he sent to you in pm.....so I'm just adding my welcome here Image
Hello and welcome to the forum