[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new member - Carers UK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi, I am a new member and am having trouble posting a message
Hi Anne, welcome to the forum. I managed to read this message OK.
Hi Anne,

Welcome to the forum. Your first post was successful. I hope you find the forum supportive and friendly.

Melly1
it is taking me hours to find WHERE to write my posts - where do I need to go to write a new post (not a reply)?
The other problem I gave is that the heading and subject matter are not showing up properly on my I-pad
A very warm welcome from me too :)
Anne_1501 wrote:it is taking me hours to find WHERE to write my posts - where do I need to go to write a new post (not a reply)?
The other problem I gave is that the heading and subject matter are not showing up properly on my I-pad
Hello Anne,

You can write a post in any of the sections, if you put it in an inappropriate section then one of the forum moderators will move it to a more suitable section.

So first go to the main Index and decide in which section you want to post; click on the title (i.e. "All About Caring"; "Carer's Health Issues"; "Members Corner" etc). This will bring up a list of topics already started in that section. To start a new topic click on the "New Topic" box - there is one near the top of the page and another near the bottom). This will open a message box for you to type your message in.

I have highlighted your comment regarding your ipad to Admin (I don't use an ipad so don't know what settings you might need to adjust to view the page in full).

Hope this helps :)
Hi Anne,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using the forum. I'm going to get in touch by email so we can discuss this in more detail, hopefully we'll get you sorted soon!

All the best,
Kate
Hi Anne::::: Welcome I had no problem to read your message, well done. I am new too, I have
a 40 year young daughter with cerebral palsy. I'm her main carer especially at night I'm on
my own to see to her.

I am hoping to make some friends, as my friends has all disappeared, & I wonder whether you
will be my friend please. Keep strong & take care, remember that there's so Manny other carers like us.

Edith :lol:
thank you for your message Edith. I am very grateful for this website and all the friendly helpful people who write in
Welcome