[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new member - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
no bramcote is prob twenty miles or so away we are north notts /derbyshire border right on the dividing line at the side of MI which runs approx a mile away we can here the din in the summer months and the police helicopters whizzing up and down it chasing the nitwits lol
michael
By the way,I am the more sensible one on here Image Image Image

Sorry I must get something for this nasty cough - I nearly choked on my KitKat then Image

Welcome to the forum Michael Image The only place I've been in your area is Notts County football club and we lost, again!

Paula
our local team are below notts county and look like being relegated to non league although how they are playing at the min thats where they belong county ground is about 14 miles away same distance as forest just across the river really you can see both grounds my wife is from yorkshire leeds originally or gods own country as she puts it and i know better than argue with that lol(i know my place )
Hope you dont choke Paula Image Image Image

Michael,Paula is our resident chocolate thief so lock all yours up... Image
Welcome aboard, Michael.

Watch out for Rosemary and Paula. Very dangerous individuals Image
Be afraid Charles, be very afraid Image
Be afraid Charles, be very afraid Image
Why do you think I was warning Michael?? Image Image