[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new member - Carers UK Forum

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hello eveyone my name is michael and this is my first post anywhere, i am a full time carer for my wife who has uncontrolled epilepsy looking for like minded people to talk to who are in similar positions
Hi Michael,

Just want to welcome you to the forum.If there is anything you need help with just ask.

Rosemary
thanks rosemary its really nice to see someone reply as quick i dont have much experience with forums but thought i can talk too like minded people in the same situation as me
once again thanks for the reply and welcome hope we can talk again - michael
hope we can talk again - michael
Oh you can be sure of that,I can talk for England,( Ireland,Scotland and Wales ). I had to get that in before anyone else did Image Image Image .

I am sure others will be along soon to welcome you too.Weekends are quiet though.

Rosemary
x x
hope we can talk again - michael
Oh you can be sure of that,I can talk for England,( Ireland,Scotland and Wales ).
You forgot the universe, Rosemary Image Image Image Image .
Michael,

Please dont take any notice of Annie above.I once rang her,said hello,then when SHE was talking I went to town and did my shopping.90 mins later I got back and she had not noticed I had gone Image Image .

The only bit true above is the call lasting 90 mins Image Image
And Rosemary did all the talking Image .
Ok ok ok, I give in,Annie is telling you the truth Michael.So you cannot say you have not been warned Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
lol thnanks everyone what a welcome brought a rare smile to my face really glad i joined talk soon
michael
Afternoon Michael,

We all have different circumstances and the ways we cope differ too.However,you will find forums a great source of support.There is also a wealth of information to be found too.
I am glad the banter between Annie and myself made you smile,was worth it for that alone.
I have just noticed you are from Notts,I have been to Bramcote once,anywhere near you??

Rosemary

By the way,I am the more sensible one on here Image Image Image