[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LEWY BODY DISEASE - EAST SUSSEX - Carers UK Forum

LEWY BODY DISEASE - EAST SUSSEX

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello, my Mother and I are sharing this User Name. My father is in his early 80s, and has LBD. My mum is in her late 70s, and totally worn out. Unfortunately, I am in Cornwall - a 6 hour, 300+ mile drive - and see them far too seldom.

Are there any carers of LBD in Sussex? It would do my Mum some good to share with another. Hopefully, it would work both ways.

Thanks.
Hello to you both and welcome to the forum

There are lots of lovely people on here to help and support you both, we all understand how you feel.
I'm sure someone will be along with advice about carers in Sussex.

Bluebird
Hello to you both and welcome to the forum Image
Hello to you both.

welcome to the forum Image
Hi there - and welcome to the forum.

Have you tried contacting your local branch of the Alzheimer's Society - despite it's name it covers all types of dementia; they also have a forum called Talking Point.

I care my Mum (85) who has Alzheimers and I sometimes use their forum as well as this one if I have a specific dementia related query. I also sometimes attend the monthly Carers meeting that they hold local to where I live, and there I can chat to other carers in a similar position and with similar problems.
Hello both and welcome Image
Hi and welcome to you both Image
welcome to the site!

suse is right though, and u dont know unless u try

but in the mean time u will find all the support and friendship u could ever want on here