[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new here just like to say hello - Carers UK Forum

new here just like to say hello

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
My name is Helen and I look after my 11yr old son who has severe allergic asthma.
Welcome.

What is he allergic to?
Do you live in a City?
Hi,no I don't live in the city allergies r pollen,trees,grass,dust,cats,etc.he also has allergic rhinitis he,s been through alot last 18months
Just saying Hi. I think there are lots of people here who care for children. I look after my elderly parents, one has HD and the other suspected dementia. I also have young children of 5 and 7, and can only begin to imagine how hard it must be to have a sick child. You say he has had a tough time lately, which must have been very tough on you too. Is your son able to go to school and participate in normal activities sometime or does his condition really limit what he can do? Please don't feel you have to share this, but if it helps to share your story, please do. I know it has helped me tremendously to vent anger, frustration, sadness and guilt here.

Take care.
Welcome to the forum. A friend had a child with asthma who was continually in and out of hospital. Are you seeing a consultant regularly?