[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
New here - Carers UK Forum

New here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone.

So this is the place to tell a bit about yourself, well there's not that much to say really.
My real name is Ben
I'm 24
I'm Male
I live in derbyshire
I am joint carer for my 9 year old step son.
My boy suffers from a multitude of conditions including epilepsy, global developmental delay, mitrocondrial dissorder. He has not learnt to talk and can not walk unless assisted but even then it's limited.

Before i met my partner i had never known much about people or children with disabilities the closest i had known was my gran who is nearly fully blind. Now i would not be without my lil guy, i have bonded with him and would always do anything for him should he need it and i would be the first to be tested should he need any kind of transplant or anything.

There's probably more i could say though i am a little lost for thought at the moment
oh yes we are expecting a baby boy in mid march.

so hi to everyone, i'll be sticking around here Image
Hi Ben,

Welcome to the forum.A great bunch of people here who give any support if needed.
Theres a wealth of information to be found on the site itself too so please take a good look round.
Look forward to getting to know you all

Rosemary
Welcome aboard, Ben!
Hi Ben, you have found a good site and will make many friends.

Tony Image