[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new here - Carers UK Forum

new here

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi all
i am new to this site. i am 24 nearly 25 and i care for my mum who has a number of health issues. i am hoping to make some friends. i am from wrexham north wales. Image
Hi Sianie87 and welcome to the forum. I think you came online just about as others were signing off and going to bed but there's nearly always someone around from about 5am to 1am - we carers have funny hours!

We're a friendly lot on here so have a good look around and feel free to join in. Roll call is a good place to start as it's where many of us pop in to get up to date with what's going on for us all.
Hi and welcome-lots of friendly folk and interesting stuff on here
I look after my Mum too-77 now-she has lots of medical issues but she lives in her own home with support.Do you live with your Mum?
Best wishes
Ali
Hi there, I'm sure you'll make some friends here. Just try to post here regularly (as a habit) even you feel like people might not want to hear from you. I've been a member for a while but always feel like a new member as I never push past the initial courage of posting here. Just my two pence.
yes i do live with my mum. it is hard as my partner lives in southampton and we hardly see each other Image and its hard to move in together as my mum will have to live with us and trying to find somewhere suitable Image
Hi Sianie and welcome Image
Hi and a warm welcome from me. Image
and another welcome from me Image