[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Top of the morning - Carers UK Forum

Top of the morning

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello to everyone - just introducing myself. I am from Ireland (north of it). I am a 56-year-old male carer for my father who is heading for his 101st birthday in July. I have two teenage daughters still at school. My hobbies include music, reading, and playing the game of draughts. Hoping to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
Hi Lucky

I am a newbie too. I think you will find it welcoming here. It is marvellous that your Dad has got to 100. Must be your good care.
Welcome to the forum Lucky. Hope you find time to have a look round. Any questions just holler, usually someone around to help.

x x
Hi and welcome
I'm fairly new- look after my Mum who has a lot of physical difficulties due to oesteoporosis and other medical conditions but she is managing to live in her own home with support at the moment. Does your Dad live with you? I also have 2 teenagers at home so life gets a bit hectic at times trying to sort everybody out, and getting everyone in the right place at the right time!
Best wishes
Ali
Hi Lucky and welcome Image
Hiya and a warm welcome from me. Image
Hello again to all who replied to me. Thanks ever so much. I hope I'm posting this in the correct place as I'm a novice at this. I hope to answer individual questions asked, if that's possible, soon.
Welcome from me, too Image I hope you'll enjoy your visits to us Image
101 is pretty good: my dad is 91 and very bright. So my question is simple: what is the secret?