[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new carer - Carers UK Forum

new carer

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi this is my first time on here just a little info about me i care for my husband who has limes disease and fibromialgia he has a load of other things wrong as well unfortunately he is in a wheelchair and can only transfer only i have the district nurses in every week i also look after my 23 year old daughter who has fibromialgia dont know if i have spell this correcti do have a carer come in for half an hour and wash the top half of erny and get his hot drink give him his tea if i have managed to get it ready lol well that's a little about my life thanks for reading hazel Image
Welcome to the forum Hazel, hope you find it useful. Lots of us here who understand how tough caring can be so plenty of support when you need a 'listening ear' or a bit of a laugh.
Hi Hazel,and welcome.Hope you find this useful and fun. Image Image Image
Welcome to the forum Hazel, hope you find it useful. Lots of us here who understand how tough caring can be so plenty of support when you need a 'listening ear' or a bit of a laugh.
thank you looking forward to making new friends
Welcome to the site Hazel.

Lots of friendly supportive people about..

Tracey x
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum
looking forward to making new friends
Looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome aboard Hazel, glad to have you here Image
Hi Hazel and welcome Image
Hello Hazel Image Sounds like you have your hands full !

Warmest good wishes,

Robert