[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
new also - Carers UK Forum

new also

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I'm new as well, I look after my mum who has various issues including memory especially short term, arthritis (both types) and other problems. Some days I cope fine others I just want to make it all stop.
I also hold down a full time job so time management is a priority. I NEVER wanted this - I helped look after nan years ago and promised myself NEVER AGAIN Image

from Kaz2013
Hi kaz and welcome to the forum
Caring for someone with memory problems and working full-time Image Im not surprised time management is a priority. Feel free to join in wherever you like Image
Hi Kaz, warm welcome from me too! I too always said I would never be a carer...two carees later!!! Sadly, both now passed away so,I simply stalk the forum refusing to go!!!! A great bunch here so enjoy the company.

Bell x
Hi Kaz and welcome Image
I work full time and care for my mum too - not easy!
India.x
Hi Kaz and welcome from me too Image
It's not easy,working and caring, but you will get plenty of support here. I worked full time up until Feb, then reduced my hours to care for my husband, as I just wasn't coping.
Take care of yourself as well, and feel free to join us on roll call where you can let of steam to people who understand!
Phoebe x