[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hi all, i'm a newbie :-) - Carers UK Forum

Hi all, i'm a newbie :-)

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi all, i am new to this site, hopefully it will be nice to chat with other carers, I am a full time carer to my 11 year old son Jack, he is mentally and physcially disabled tho he doesn't have a diagnosis, he is a very happy young man and puts smiles on my face every single day,Julie Image
Hi Julie and a warm welcome to the forum. Roll call on carer to carer is a good place to get to know other members.

Karen
Hi Julie,

Welcome to the Forum Image

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sezzie.
Hi Julie and welcome. I'm new too and have found the forum great. Your son sound fabulous.

Melly1
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to have you here Image
hello and welcome
Hello Julie,, I am a newbie too and I am just finding my way round this site when I have a few minutes to spare. I live in London,, where do you hail from?
Hi Julie nice to see another Mum on here, my daughter is 17 and has Downs Syndrome and ASD x
Hi julie,
welcome aboard. Image I too care for my 11yr old son called sammi who has learning difficultys and challenging behaviour. may be we can exchange something useful
takecare.m