[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nametags - Carers UK Forum

nametags

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Just something on a flippant note! I'm intrigued by some of the names you're using as tags. My sister used to call me a fruitloop when I did something stupid! It's not really a nickname - I just like it. Some days I really feel like one, though! Where on earth did Ophiphity come from?
Just something on a flippant note! I'm intrigued by some of the names you're using as tags. My sister used to call me a fruitloop when I did something stupid! It's not really a nickname - I just like it. Some days I really feel like one, though! Where on earth did Ophiphity come from?
Brindleboy is just a name that came to me out of the blue when I joined a different forum and I have used it on most things that I join. I have always tried to use a name that didn´´t give a clue that I was female etc. However, having said that this is the only forum that I have ever joined that I would happily be more open. Everyone here seems to be very genuine and have really put me at ease already. Big thank you to you all. Bell.
Picked mine because I was running round like a lunatic after the children, hubby and Nan!!!
I use Johnboy for a lot of things but when another johnboy came along to this forum i decided to change mine so as not to cause confusion Image
SusieQ is what my Mum used to call me as a child - up till now she's the only one been allowed to use it !
Mine came from a talking turtle toy that one of my kids had.
it used to say I'm myrtle the turtle and it stuck on me as I used to say it too!
(It also said I'm green all over.........but we won't go there Image )
Hey Myrtle, I know that turtle! I can't remember where from but it came straight back to me! I also have a sponsored duck called Mirabella.
Hi Fruitloop
I'm 'Lady B' and my husband has called me 'Lady' since we eloped on my eighteenth birthday 36 years ago. Ahhhh how romantic....
Lowrider is simply a style of motorbike i have and i use the same name on biker forums.
Name has sort of stuck.
Even use it on paranormal forums i go on.
Bluebirds is the nickname for Cardiff City Football Club and as I am a fan I thought I would use it Image