[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My son my fault - Carers UK Forum

My son my fault

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi Im new to this forum chat so apologies if i get it wrong! My son Rhys was born with chd, when he was 1 we found although his lungs were same size externally internally only 1 develpoed properly! My daughter was born in 2000 and there wa nothing wrong with her! I feel guilty on a daily basis that my son is going thru this and I feel so helpless! Image
Hi Michell,
You needn't feel guilty, though I know you may well still feel that way.
Does he need much care and do you have any support in doing it?
You could also post in the New Members section as it's a good way to introduce yourself, and others may also see your post there too and be able to offer advice.
You could also post in the New Members section as it's a good way to introduce yourself, .
I have moved this to New members section for Michell.

Welcome aboard.

None of this is your 'fault' Michell so I hope you can let some of the 'guilty' feelings you have go. Coping on a daily basis can be hard enough without adding other stress.

x x
Hello and welcome.
None of this is your fault.
i look at amy and blame myself ever day, i look at her baby sister and shes just a chunk, happy chunky toddler and amy a 2 and half stone 8 yr old, wonky all over.. I done everything by the book when i was pregnant but her sister i smoked and ate all the wrong things.
but then im proud as well- how on earth at 21 did i carry on? how have i done it? wot kept me going and made me realise i could do it?
my family and this forum
Not your fault at all , your son is special Image
i know what you mean as i have 2 boys the youngest is fine but the eldest has Coffin – Lowry syndrome. and as im the carrier i passed it on to him and i feel judt like you all the time. i love him to bits but wish he didnt have to had gone though all he has but i recon we are on the earth to learn.and with lovly kids like ours. if every one was a bit like them their wouldnt be all this hate in the world.