[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
My first post! - Carers UK Forum

My first post!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi my name is Lin and I care for my mother who has sufered from vascular dementia for over 20 years. She lives with me (and my long-suffering husband!) here in Staines, Middlesex. My husband & I have 3 children and six splendid grandchildren. Our two daughters and three of our grandchildren live close by and are all a wonderful support to me.

We have also recently adopted a Jack Russell named Bob who has very quickly taken over the house and our hearts.
Welcome to the forum Lin,

I'm glad you've got good support from your family

If you have a photo of your Jack Russel, it'd be nice to see him Image
Welcome to the forum Image
Welcome aboard Lin
Welcome Lin.
Hello and welcome Lin Image
Welcome to the forum Lin,

I'm glad you've got good support from your family

If you have a photo of your Jack Russel, it'd be nice to see him Image
Thanks Alexr115! I will certainly post a pic of Bob just as soon as I learn how to do it. All the best to you & your fiance.
Welcome to the forum Image
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to being in touch again. Regards to you and your husband.
Welcome aboard Lin
Thank you Rosemary. I am still trying to find my way around the forum and its great to know I have made contact!. Warm regards.
Welcome Lin.
Thanks Stacey - we seem to have something in common already - dogwalking; I find it is a great way to find some me-time. WArm regards to you and your husband.