[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi,newbie here! - Carers UK Forum

hi,newbie here!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi all,
my names staci,i'm 22 and currently looking after my partner who suffers from depression and social anxiety.we have 2 gorgeous girls who are starting nursery this term,and right now,my partner is really struggling(so am i!)
if anyone is in the same situation as me,i would love to chat,mainly to make myself realise i'm not losing my marbles Image
enjoy your day peepsx
staci
Hello Staci

Welcome to the forum... Image

I'm sure that many of the members here will relate to your feelings as from time to time we all feel like we are losing our marbles!! I'm sure that you'll find the forum members very supportive. It must be a exciting time for you and your partner though I'm sure your both a bit anxious with your little girls starting school, are they twins?

Look forward to your posts

Take care
Maryann x
hi,
thanx for the reply,what a cute pup!no my girls are 3 and 2 but they start the same day just 1 in the morn and the other in the afternoon,exciting and stressfull time as i know this is gonna make my partner all the more anxious!i swear i'll be bald by the end of the week Image
stacix
hi,
thanx for the reply,what a cute pup!no my girls are 3 and 2 but they start the same day just 1 in the morn and the other in the afternoon,exciting and stressfull time as i know this is gonna make my partner all the more anxious!i swear i'll be bald by the end of the week Image
stacix
Try being grey like me Image Image

Hi Staci,

Welcome to forum where as Maryann said, you will find others supportive and relate to some of the feelings you have.
Look forward to getting to know you and your family.

Take care
Rosemary
thanks for the nice replies ladies,
i'm touched that people are so ready to listen and advise,i'm not used to the "sharing feelings" thing so this is a breath of fresh air,being able to offload my thoughts and not worry if i blubber a bit or get that Image look off the people you try and talk too.
i'm looking forward to chatting too...be warned though,you may get tired of me in the end Image
stacix
Hi Staci

Welcome to the forum, to these wonderful people and to sharing your feelings, I am sure, you will, like me find a comforting shoulder, a verbal hug and a listening ear from every corner on this site. I was incredibly surprised at how easy it was to open up and just waffle on and again like you think that most people will get fed up with me but so far so good, I havent been shown the door. So I wish you and your family the best and as others have said, look forward to hearing more from you

take care, Sal x Image
Sally said
I havent been shown the door
You never will either,once we have you in our clutches we never let go Image Image
Welcome to the site!

im fairly new as well and every one is lovely on here!

have a lil one starting school on the 12th,, she cant wait!
Image i know what you mean,my 2 are starting nursery this term and have been askin for a school uniform since we took them to the open day!!
i can't wait for them to start,they're gonna love it.it's sad to think that only yesterday i was hugging newborns and now they're off to school! Image
how time flies when your having fun Image
i know staci,, amy wants to wear her uniform, dont seem that long ago i was in a hospital with her watchingher sleep in her incubator and now shes a lil person with opnions and ideas of her own,, very rewarding but also very sad. i may need to get a dog when she goes to school!