[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Moving house - Carers UK Forum

Moving house

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I posted a hello from sunny Scotland. Now I have to report that at the end of the month I will be moving to Cliffe Woods just outside Rochester in Kent, so I will not know whether Scotland is sunny or not! Will still be on the site once we are up and running. See you soon from Kent Alison Image
Alison

I hope that your move goes well and that you manage to get back posting once your settled!

Take care
Maryann x
Alison

I hope that your move goes well and that you manage to get back posting once your settled!

Take care
Maryann x
Alison cant escape us Maryann,we have her in our clutches now Image .Anyways,shes told us where shes going, so we could always go knocking on her door Image Image .

Seriously tho Alison,I hope all goes well for you all and look forward to you telling us about your new home.

Good luck
Rosemary
Good luck with the move Alison - don't forget to pack the kettle Image

Paula xx
Good luck with the move Alison!

Look forward to speaking to you once your computors back up & running

Take care Deb xx Image