[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
re mental health. social services - Carers UK Forum

re mental health. social services

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
im needing some help support, i would like to know about direct payment for care. also help with housing. i am waiting on a wheelchair now. had treatment for cancer twice, under a neurologist, under charing cross for routing checks for my cancer. my son is my care giver, but we dont know how to get help support. i have alot health conditions that affect me daytime, afternoon . i am on alot medication. please can someone help me as im housebound a present. my son fillied in a questioner not heard anything. been a .while. thank you zoe
Zoe, sorry to hear about your distressing situation. I think in terms of getting any response to applications and forms, the councils, NHS and SS take quite a long time alas.

Others here have more knowledge of these things than I have, and I hope they will be able to answer you soon.

It's so important to get all the benefits available, as life when ill is bad enough without that extra level of stress....

Kindest wishes, Jenny