Income support or esa? Help????

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi I’m new here. Hello everyone.
I’ve been receiving carers for my 18 year daughter. She has congenital heart defect and is receipt of higher rate pip both components. I was wondering if I would be best claiming income support or esa? Please help I’m like a rabbit in headlightes at the minute I’m so confused. Thanks
Contact our Carers UK helpline, the answer depends on a number of issues. The helpline will go through it all with you. Email them, and they will get back to you.
Are you getting any help from Social Services? Is she going to college?