Just joined

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello everyone. Ive been a carer for almost 7 years. Looking forward to hearing other people's experiences.
Hello Paulie and welcome to the forum :)

Would you like to tell us a little more about your caring situation ? Who you care for etc ?

We're a friendly bunch and don't bite :shock: :lol: :lol: Have a look around the various sections and join in wherever you like - any questions ? Someone will probably be able to answer from their own experience and, if not, then we have an excellent Adviceline :)
Hi Paulie, welcome to the forum. How is your world at the moment? We are a mixed community from all over the UK. Lots of different caring situations. It's also really useful for all sorts of odd things - I once asked on Roll Call how to use Skype when my brother was diagnosed with terminal cancer whilst he was in Uruguay. I had an answer within five minutes!!!!
HEllo and welcome :)
Have a good look around when you have time.
And do look at the CUK main website too, loads of interesting information written by expert staff.
Hello Paulie,
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the forum useful and get to meet others with similar situations or find some useful advice among the many topics we discuss :)