[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Just joined - Carers UK Forum

Just joined

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi to everyone.
I've been a member of Carers UK for a while & thought it was time I joined the forum.
I'm a lone parent/carer to my beautiful 22yr old son who has problems with his physical & mental-health.
Welcome Kia, good to have you here. Please don't be afriad to get stuck in and have your say on the various discussions. I know it can be a bit strange when you're new, but everyone is welcome!

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Best wishes

Matt
Hi Kia,

Just wanted to add my welcome too.Look forward to getting to know you and your son.

Rosemary
x x

Hello and welcome from me too Kia

Paula xx
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

I certainly do have things to say....when I have more time & I know you all know what that means!
In brief (for now) I'm quite p'd off at Gordon Brown today & have written to CUK as to why. I'll find the appropriate part of the forum tomorrow to vent my spleen Image

May you all & all the angels you care for, be blessed.

Kia
Hi Kia,

This is a great place for letting off steam, as we all need to and fully understand. Hope you enjoy it here and get some help and laughs.