[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Just Joined! - Carers UK Forum

Just Joined!

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hello Everyone

Ive just joined on here and not too sure what im doing yet!
I am a full time carer to my 18year old daughter who has Aspergers and anxiety problems, i am at home with her most of the time and would like to chat to anyone else in the same position.

Thanks and a Happy Christmas to all! Image
Hello Everyone

Ive just joined on here and not too sure what im doing yet!
I am a full time carer to my 18yearold daughter who has Aspergers and bad anxiety problems.
Is there anyone else out there in the same position? I can see no end to her problems at the moment!
Thanks
Hi Daisymay and welcome Image
Take your time having a look around and join in anywhere Image
Hello and welcome to the forums.

My 10 yr old son has Autism.
He gets very anxiouse in certain situations.
School causes us a lot of problems.

Is your daughter in collage ?

Tracey x
Hello, its always good to have a new face in town. Welcome Image

Robert
Thanks for welcomes!
No my daughter is not at college, she has found it difficult to cope with things, so working on her confidence at the moment, she has agoraphobic tendances, and finds it difficult to talk to many people.
Im hoping to find someone on here in a similar situation.
Hi and welcome.Hope you find the Forum useful and fun. Image Image Image
hi daisymay wellcome to the foram happy christmas
Hi my youngest daughter is 8 and is autistic and she can be a handful, today while we were out she ran away from us see she has no sense of danger e.g. stranger danger busy roads etc at the moment she wears a pair of fingerless gloves she feels anxious with Xmas so close now it's a comfort thing for her. Also I look after my mum who is 80 and had a stroke 3 and fora half years ago and has the onset of demetia and my step dad died in may of this year of motor neurone disease so 2011 hasn't been the best for us .
Warm welcome , many people to chat to on here Image Image hope we can help in some way .