[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Introduction - Carers UK Forum

Introduction

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi!
I am a full time Parent/Carer who is also a single parent. I have Aspergers Syndrome, a hearing impairment and some joint problems. The 3 children all have special needs. The oldest, age 11, has Global Developmental Delay, Eczema, Hay fever, skin allergies and Asthma. The other 2 are 8 year old twin boys. One has Aspergers Syndrome and ADHD. The other has Autism and is overactive. We live in Hampshire, UK.
Hi Aspie Mum welcome to the forum and nice to meet you Image

Sorry to hear you have Aspergers Syndrome.Sorry to hear the 3 children have special needs that must be very hard for you as a mum and carer.You have come to the right place here cos we are all a lovely bunch of people on here and very sympathetic and supportive of each other.So you will soon feel at home and make some freinds here.
Take Care and have a nice Sunday Evening. Image
Hi AspieMum and welcome

I'm sure you will find lots of support and advice on here and most importantly lots of new friends to help you along.

Bluebird Image
Hi AspieMum and welcome Image
welcome to the site hun!!!!!!

think yer gonna love it on here,, every one is mad as a hatter Image !
Welcome, AspieMum - I've only just joined myself. I hope that you find lots of support here Image
Thank you everyone for the welcome
Welcome Aspie mum nice to meet you Image