[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
im new - Carers UK Forum

im new

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi ive just joined this site im a carer for my daughter shes 19 yrs old and has lupus sle type im looking to make new friends and carers
hi ive just joined this site im a carer for my daughter shes 19 yrs old and has lupus sle type im looking to make new friends and carers
Hi Kathy not many about at the mo i think they all hiding from the rain. Have you had a look round the site yet?
Hi Kathy,

Welcome to the forum, lots of lovely people will be along soon to welcome you and help and support you where we can. Its a great place to meet new friends who really understand how you feel.

Bluebird
Hello Kathy, welcome to the forum

i see from your location you live in the greatest place in the world.

Alex
Alex as usual you are wrong KATHY is not from Newcastle
Alex as usual you are wrong KATHY is not from Newcastle
she might be from there just might not live there Image
Welcome to the forum (or the mad house as we affectionately call it Image )

Have a look round and jump in anywhere you fancy
Hi Kathy,

I've just joined this brill forum too! I'm also from Preston and I look after my mother who has Alzheimer's disease. You will find you make friends very easily on here and gets lots of advice.

Alex I'm from your favourite place too! Image

Elaine. Image
Yep, welcome. If you're worried or unsure about something, anything really, there's always someone here who can advise or has experienced 'it' or knows what to do or where to go. If you're feeling sad and lost, there's always someone on here to cheer you up and make you laugh. We're all true friends on this site, have a trawl and you'll see what we all mean. Welcome anyway. Image
Hi Kathy and welcome Image