[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hi im new here xx - Carers UK Forum

hi im new here xx

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
hi im carole and i am a carer to my husband who has physical mobility problems and mental health problems mostly bi polar and psychotic episodes , i am mum to 5 girls aged 21 -5 and 1 boy aged 4 life is hectic and dont know wjat i would do if it changed lol, am looking forward to meeting and chatting to some of you x
Hi Carole, welcome to the forum. I live down in the New Forest, beautiful sunny morning today, but I'm doing the ironing, just couldn't avoid it any more!!!
Hello, I am also new here, I joined yesterday, and in that short time my experience here has been good, I feel that people here care (no pun intended) and could feel warmth and support practically coming through the computer. I hope you will have the same friendly experience that I have had... Welcome, from one newbie to another.
Hello Carole and welcome :)