[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I'm not new really, I've just been lost - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

I'm not new really, I've just been lost

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Thank you all for your welcome back, and Annie I haven't forgotton you, in fact it must be about the time you left that I got lost somewhere.I hope you are well and that life hasn't been too hard on you all.
I'm pretty much the same, still caring for both my husband and son, my son who has A/S will always be the same but as he's now 40 his temper tantrums don't suit him but I'm not sure he has a choice.My husband is much worse as you will all know, P/D just gets worse so our lives are so much more difficult.
In fact it's because I'm having problems is how come I've found you all again,I have been desperate for advice and as there was no one here who notices my constant crying.
I'll keep in touch and try to join in all your postings, but it's great to have found some old friends again.love Mary
Hi everyone, I'm Mary a very old member that has been lost and couldn't find the site again.
I am 64 and care for my husband (Parkinson's disease with Lewy body dementia} and my son who has Asperger's Syndrome who is now forty.I hope anyone who remembers me are all well and that we speak soon.
Hmm, we have a few much older members than that... actually I think you count as one of the younger ones...
I'm just the office boy here at a mere 54....
Well Excalibur thank you for that, my son tells me there's no one on earth that could be as old as me, so you have put a spring in my step this wet and miserable morning.Mary