[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I'm not new really, I've just been lost - Carers UK Forum

I'm not new really, I've just been lost

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi everyone, I'm Mary a very old member that has been lost and couldn't find the site again.
I am 64 and care for my husband (Parkinson's disease with Lewy body dementia} and my son who has Asperger's Syndrome who is now forty.I hope anyone who remembers me are all well and that we speak soon.
Welcome back Mary,hope all is well with you and yours??

Rosemary
welcome back mary Image

krys
xxx
Mary,
We can't have you lost. Glad to see you are back.
Wendy
xx
Thank you for your welcome back, hope you are all well, I'm still caring for both at the moment ,but things are about to change and I'm scared to death as I've been caring so long, and now not sure what the future holds, I'll probably have to keep asking all of you how to cope when the caring stops, I'll still have to care for my son and I can't see that changing, but my husband might have to go into a home, and every emotion has hit me like a ton of bricks, I know I've done my best, but there's a little niggling thought "Can I do a bit more" I'll keep in touch now I've found my way back, and thanks to all of you, Mary
Nice to meet you Mary

Hope the transition with the care goes well, and you have lots of support whilst making the hardest decision you think you ever have to make in your lifetime. I say "think" as in my world as each tough decision is made another scenario is lurking round the corner!

Take care
Meg
Hi Mary, we lost contact so long ago, when I left UK Carers. I've often wondered how you are, I'm so pleased to see you on here.

Love

Annie
Hi Mary, good to see you back Image
Hello and welcome nice to meet you
Hi mary welcome aboard!!
marie x