[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I am new to CarersUK. - Carers UK Forum

I am new to CarersUK.

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
heya nice to meet u im 16 and carer for my mam who got bi poler and my dad who blind
Hi Leila and welcome Image
I've 'split' you, so more people will see you Image
hi Leila, welcome aboard, it must be hard to care for both your parents at your age. hope you do not mind me asking ,how long have you been caring for them ? you will find a lot of friends here and a lot of support too so keep in touch, hope to hear from you soon, take care of yourself.
Hi Leila
Welcome to the forum Image Image
Lots of nice people to talk to here xx
A warm welcome from me to Leila. You have come to a very friendly forum and I'm sure others will come along soon to welcome you too. Have a look at roll call on carer to carer as there is usually someone around on there to have a "chat" to and find out what is going on!

Bell x
Hi Leila.

Welcome to the site, you will hopefully find it useful and supportive, people here are very friendly and here to offer support or to have a chat too.

Tracey x
Gosh you are very young to have such a responsibility. I hope you manage to find some "me time" for yourself and be a teenager hang out with friends do your own thing.

And school hope your education isn't suffering, it must be a crucial year for you GCSE'S coming up.

Do you know what you want to do as a career or job. Will you stay on in the 6th form or go to college or university in a few years.

Good luck

Liz x