[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I am new here - Magz - Carers UK Forum

I am new here - Magz

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
I am new here but have been caring for nearly 5 years for my mother and 3.5 yrs for my husband. I have two children (22 and 13 yrs).

I have felt all the emotions possible and am still trying to accept my role - turn my negative thoughts around to embracing my life so that I don't envy all those people who live in another world I was once part of. In other words looking at what I have done and am doing as an amazing experience for which I am a better person as well as benefiting others too!

As part of trying to change my mindset I found a good title to describe myself, a Disenfranchised Carer (see my topic here). An important title which has more weight than just Carer. If we start using an important title we might actually get some respect, and ultimately some official recognition. Image
Hi Magz and welcome to the forum Image
Hi Magz,

Welcome to the forum.

Rosemary
Welcome to the forum Magz Image

You will find this a great place to be.

xx
Hi Magz and welcome to a home from home, you will find some great support and friendship on here Image
Welcome, Magz, I like the title! Image
I admire you for positively trying to change your mindset - if you have any problems just shout on here and someone will be along to answer and support you xx
Hi Magz

nice one
Hi Magz and welcome Image
Hi Magz!
Hello Magz, welcome to the forum Image