[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I am new - Carers UK Forum

I am new

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
Hi I have just joined carers uk and I am also a local representative in Wales. I care for my son who has mental health issues. I find it lonely and stressful.
Hi Anna and a warm welcome to the forum, caring can be lonely, isolating and stressful. Plenty of support and advice to be found on here as well as more light hearted threads for fun and games and general chatter. :)
Hello Anna and welcome to the forum :)
Hi Anna Im new to.Im looking after my mum who has dementia but I also have a brother who has mental health issues.Please don't feel alone.xxxxx
Helloooooooo Anna :)
Hi Anna and welcome,

I hope you find some support and friendship amongst your new cyber friends on the forum.

How old is our son?

Melly1
Hi, I'm new too. Caring is very stressful, isolating and the loneliness can be unimaginably huge. However seeing that one is not the only one in that position and that among our 'breed' some feelings appear to have a commonality about them helps.
Hope you can get good advice /support from some of the very able posters on this forum. Took me a long time to get courage to join.
Bore da, Anna.

Welcome to the forum, where your stress levels won't disappear but they will be understood.

If you choose to join in and contribute your thoughts and participate wherever you feel comfortable then your days should be a little less lonely.
Hi Anna I am new too and I understand how lonely and stress full being a carer can be. but your not alone you have friends here. :)