[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HUBBY WITH EMPHESEYMA AND POSSIBLE LUNG CANCER - Page 3 - Carers UK Forum

HUBBY WITH EMPHESEYMA AND POSSIBLE LUNG CANCER

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
80 posts
So sorry to hear that Blue Eyes and sorry for misunderstanding you. I do so hope hubby doesnt get any worse and that you will have years together yet. You will be in my prayers

Dolores
Thanks Dolores, I know that sometimes, when you are stressed, small things can upset you. I joined this forum so that I could "let go" a bit, without hurting those I love. We are all in the same boat on here.
Thank you for your kind words.
Regards
Blue eyes
Sorry to here your news blueeyes..sending you a (((hug ))) xx
Thanks to Audrey for the very helpful instructions. I think I have managed to send you a reply successfully. To be quite honest, computers give me a head ache. Mine bosses me about. It keeps telling me off when I do something wrong. Now my printer is sulking because I managed to jam it this morning.

Thank you to everyone for their kind messages and virtual hugs. It helps to know there are people who care. I'll keep you up to date on Paddys progress.

Regards blue eyes
So sorry Blue (((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))
hi dolores i care for my wife owe as terminal last stage empheseyma she is on oxygen 24-7 you will find frends on here if you want to send me a message i will get back to you as soon as i Image Image can
Thank you Mr Turk for being so kind, my hubby is definitely in end stage and I feel so helpless, I wish so much I could help him.

Dolores
hi dolores you will be doing all you can it is not a nice thing t see a loved one in that state it is like you after watch them going dowen hill in front of you like i said you will doing all you can if it is ok with you i will put you on my frends list any time you whant a chat at any time i will get back to you as soon as poss take care i send you hugs and kisses your frend trevor Image
Thank you Trevor, I would love you as a friend and I would love any input from you. That was all I wanted, just a good genuine friend and I am so glad I have found one on here. I will be a good genuine friend to you too, you can count on that.
Hi Trevor, I tried to send a private message but I dont think it has gone through. My hubby has had Emphysema for about 11 years now, he says he can manage that, it is the hot spells that make his breathing much worse, the hospital are trying to get to the bottom of why he is having these hot spells, but we are still in the dark. He has put over a stone back in weight which makes me think it is not cancer, but nothing is definite yet.

Dolores
80 posts