[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HUBBY WITH EMPHESEYMA AND POSSIBLE LUNG CANCER - Page 2 - Carers UK Forum

HUBBY WITH EMPHESEYMA AND POSSIBLE LUNG CANCER

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
80 posts
Hi Blue Eyes, well I was brought up in Mount Street, behind the white gates on the Boulevarde, the white gates are next to the Adelphi Hotel, you went through the white gates to the top and there was Mount St, the top end of Mount St led onto Foundry Hill and the Bus Station, then we moved to Barton St, after that I met my hubby in Blackburn and we got married and moved to Liverpool in 1980. Did you go to the Mecca in the sixties ?
Yes dolores I went to the mecca in the 60's. I had a terrible childhood and did not get out very often. It was hard to make friends and keep them because of my home background . But I did have some happy memories. I went to the Blackburn Ragged school on sundays and went on the May walks sometime. I begged ice cream cones from Bogianna who would comew down our street in his shiny horse and cart. I escaped from my childhood into books and would spend hours reading anything I could get my hands on,
We used to go foraging around the open air markety after it closed for anything left behind by the stall holders, be it rotten veg or raggy clothes.
Regards Blue eyes/i
Yes dolores I went to the mecca in the 60's. I had a terrible childhood and did not get out very often. It was hard to make friends and keep them because of my home background . But I did have some happy memories. I went to the Blackburn Ragged school on sundays and went on the May walks sometime. I begged ice cream cones from Bogianna who would comew down our street in his shiny horse and cart. I escaped from my childhood into books and would spend hours reading anything I could get my hands on,
We used to go foraging around the open air markety after it closed for anything left behind by the stall holders, be it rotten veg or raggy clothes.
Regards Blue eyes/iblueeyes

Private message

I am so sorry you had a rough childhood, I was lucky I had a wonderful one. I was in the May Procession at St Albans and was a Maid of Honour. Never got to be May Queen boo hoo. I would love to be able to e mail you if that is allowed ?
Well it looks like you dont want to be friends with me Blue Eyes, so I am coming off this Forum, I wish you all good luck.
Dolores, I'm not quite sure what your gripe is with blue eyes. Not all of our members are able to get on here and post every day, some only drop in weekly or monthly because of the demands of caring.

Karen
Dolores, I'm not quite sure what your gripe is with blue eyes. Not all of our members are able to get on here and post every day, some only drop in weekly or monthly because of the demands of caring.

Karen

Karen, no gripe whatsoever, Blue Eyes posts fairly often, I also have a lot of caring to do but I like to take a break every now and then, otherwise I would go stark staring mad.

I wasnt nasty to anyone. Are you the Board Nanny ?
It is also possible that blue eyes could have had an internet problem and been offline for a few days like I have been most of the week.
No I'm not the board nanny, I moderate on here and do my best to help make sure things run smoothly.

Karen
I moderate on here and do my best to help make sure things run smoothly.

Then I will let you get on with it Karen

Dolores
Hi Dolores, I'm so sorry if I offended you by not replying to your offer of friendship. I have only just read your message. I am a bit preoccupied at the moment. My husband had to see his oncologist today. I've been dreading it because I knew it would be bad news. He told us that my husbands lung cancer is significantly worse. He starts another four cycles of treatment leading up to Christmas. It was almost this time last year that he started his first course of chemo.
I would love to talk to you by e.mail. I need to work out how to get in touch with you. Or how you can get in touch with me. So bear with me. Technology is not my strong suit. I am 65 years young and was born in the gas light and cobbles era.
Yours
Blue eyes
Blue eyes, I'm so sorry to hear that it was bad news from the hospital, sending you ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))).

Karen
80 posts