[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HUBBY WITH EMPHESEYMA AND POSSIBLE LUNG CANCER - Carers UK Forum

HUBBY WITH EMPHESEYMA AND POSSIBLE LUNG CANCER

Tell us a bit about yourself here.
80 posts
My name is Dolores and I care for my husband Dave who has just recently come out of hospital, my family are all dead now and as I originally come from Blackburn, leaving all my friends and moved to Liverpool I have no one only my husband, I am hoping to talk to other carers and make new friends here.
Welcome to the forum Dolores Image
Sorry you had to leave your friends, but glad you've come on here as it's a good place to make new ones. Feel free to jump in on any discussion. Roll Call would be a good place to start, in the Carer To Carer section.
Hope to see you around Image
Hello ,

Welcome to the site.
Lots of lovely people around here.

Tracey x
Hiya and a warm welcome to the forum, as bertie bear said roll call is a good place to get to know us all.

Karen
Thank you everyone, to make it worse, I had to have my 15 year old Chihuahua put down this morning, his organs were failing and I hope to see him at the Rainbow Bridge one day

Dolores
Hi Dolores, and welcome to the site sorry to hear you are having a bit of a rough time right now. I registered a few days ago but have found it very helpfull- lots of like minded people willing to share their experiences and lend a sympathetic ear.
hI dOLORES, i'M A NEW GIRL TOO. wE HAVE AT LEAST TWO THINGS IN COMMON. i AM A bLACKBURN LASS, AND MY HUSBAND HAS LUNG CANCER. iF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HUBBIES ILLNESS LET ME KNOW. i'LL DO MY BEST TO HELP
hello and welcome
Hi Blue Eyes, whereabouts in Blackburn do you come from ?

Dolores
Hi Dolores,
I was born in Rishton, but spent most of my early life in Blackburn. I lived in Byrom street. Thats just off King street. All the houses were knocked down some time ago. When I married I moved to Belgrave street nr witton Park. I went to Blackamoor open air school for ten years. I live in Blackpool now though.

Hope you are O.K. Image

Regards Blue eyes
80 posts